Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lunch at the park

Wednesday I kept Hayden home from daycare again. I know it's completely throwing off any sort of schedule/routine he has but I really don't mind having him at home with Tucker and I. He enjoys it and I like getting him involved with Tucker. Of course, being stuck in the house for more than 24 hours at a time gets horribly boring and claustrophobic so I decided to take the boys to the park for lunch. The weather was beautiful! Hayden couldn't hardly sit still long enough to eat his peanut butter and jelly (his favorite sandwich) he was so excited to go play!

The only downside to the trip? I put my insulated water cup on top of the Jeep, forgot I put it there and lost it on the bridge on Kansas near the DMV. Oops.




This was his "horse"!







No comments:

Post a Comment